Exhibitors' full list
After the successful debut of the 1st International Cannabis Expo in Greece, which took place in Athens on January 2018 – from where, during its three-day duration, 30.000 people passed – it’s time for Salonica Cannabis Expo!
The International Cannabis Expo travels to Northern Greece, and specifically in Thessaloniki, from 28 to 30 September 2018 and invites you to Porto Palace, in order not only to teach you everything you didn’t know about this precious plant, but also to meet all the Greek and foreign professionals and their medical and industrial products. Our goal is for all patients to get in touch with each other as well as with the ventures that already operate in Greece with foreign innovative companies, so that they may exchange ideas, perspectives and expertise.
More than 70 exhibitors and a big variety of products such as: pharmaceutical products, food products, clothing, cosmetics, vaporizers, seeds, building materials, agriculture and industrial equipment and applications, are some of the innovations that the visitors of Salonica Cannabis Expo will get to experience.
At the same time, aiming to resolve any misunderstandings concerning the cannabis plant, a series of speeches will take place by doctors and patients who will inform us about the benefits of medical cannabis and public authorities will explain how we can get access to medical products or even how can we become cultivators. Also, businessmen who already operate in this sector will pass us the experience of this new market.
12.00 – 22.00
11.00 – 22.00
11.00 – 21.00
€6 presale, €7 on the door
1-DAY PASS - REDUCED:
€5 presale, €6 on the door
€12 presale, €14 on the door
3-DAY PASS - REDUCED:
€10 presale, €12 on the door
|01-02||ORGANIC GROWSHOP||GREECE||GROW SHOP|
|03-06||HELLAMCO||GREECE||CULTIVATION FACILITIES, EXTRACTION&SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT|
|11||ISOLATE EXTRACTION SYSTEMS||NETHERLANDS||CO2 EXTRACTION MACHINES|
|12||ΑΣΘΕΝΕΙΣ ΥΠΕΡ ΤΗΣ ΧΡΗΣΗΣ ΦΑΡΜΑΚΕΥΤΙΚΗΣ ΚΑΝΝΑΒΗΣ||GREECE||INSTITUTION|
|16||HEALTH & CANNABIS||GREECE||CBD|
|18-19||CALL THE DEALER||ITALY||HEMP PRODUCTS|
|22-23||THE GREEN GREEKS||GREECE||PRESS|
|25||ASTIR GROW||GREECE||GROW SHOP|
|26||TSIOU SEEDS||GREECE||CBD - VAPES|
|27-28||EKATI ALCHEMY LAB||SPAIN||HEMP PRODUCTS|
|32||V FOR VEGAN||GREECE||HEMP PRODUCTS|
|34||ΑΦΟΙ ΜΙΧΑΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΙ ΑΒΕΕ||GREECE||INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT|
|35||CBD HEALTH CARE||GREECE||CBD|
|41-42 55-56||MJ HOLDINGS||USA||HEMP PRODUCTS|
|51-53||CBD OIL SHOP||GREECE||CBD|
|63-65||RAW||GREECE||ROLLING PAPERS - PARAPHERNALIA|
|69-71 92-94||CBD GREECE||GREECE||CBD|
|72||MALVA S.A.||GREECE||LABORATORY EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES & SUPPORT|
|76||CANNABETA+CANNAPAIN||GREECE||MEDICAL CONFERENCES BY ENECTA & HEMPOIL|
|80-81||BULK SEED BANK||UK||SEEDS|
|85||ΕΠΙΚΟΥΡΟΣ ΚΟΙΝ.Σ.ΕΠ||GREECE||SOCIAL COOPERATIVE ENTERPRISE|
|115||ΑΓΡΟΤΙΚΟΣ ΣΥΝΕΤΑΙΡΙΣΜΟΣ ΦΥΤΕΙΩΝ ΑΙΤΩΛΟΑΚΑΡΝΑΝΙΑΣ||GREECE||HEMP PRODUCTS|
|116||THE HEMPWAY||GREECE||HEMP PRODUCTS - CBD - CONSULTING|
|117-118||VAPOUR 2 SMOKE||GREECE||HEMP AND CBD PRODUCTS|
|126-127||THE MONKEY - IDROGROW SRL||ITALY||CBD - DISTRIBUTION - GROW SHOP|
|128||ALPHA OMEGA||GREECE||HEMP PRODUCTS|
Porto Palace Hotel is located in the New Harbor area and it is easily accessible from Makedonia Airport. It is very close to the city center and just minutes away from the Rail Station.
Airport, 14 kms - 20 min
Rail Station, 2 kms - 5 min
Bus Station, 1 km - 3 min
City Center, 2 km - 5 min
Bank (Eurobank), 50m - 1 min
Porto Palace Hotel provides the following services for all the visitors who will book a room during the expo days:
- free Shuttle bus (7 seats) for transport to the city center and return to the hotel on a pre-determined route (on demand),
- free guarded parking for 300 vehicles,
- free Wi-Fi internet (100 mbps upload/download) inside all the hotel areas and bedrooms,
- free use of the PULSE Gym & Fitness Center,
- free access to URSA MINOR Rooftop Bar - Restaurant and free access to refreshing area,
- free “handy” smartphone for use inside and outside of the hotel with free domestic and international calls (35 countries), Wi-Fi, GPS & Map services, travel disclosures in the city and direct call at the hotel.
Please contact the hotel or reserve a room online.
1. Children under 18 can be admitted but only if accompanied by an adult.
2. Smoking is prohibited in the hall and inside the Fairgrounds except for the area specially reserved for smoking.
3. Visitors entering the Exhibition Centre premises are obliged to behave in such a way as not to cause damage to the premises, equipment or any objects situated on the premises. They are also obliged to keep the premises clean.
4. It is forbidden to consume, buy or sell any illegal substance in the exhibition premises. Offenders will be removed and punished according to legislation.
5. The organizer is not responsible for loss of any objects brought on the premises or damage to the property or health of persons if caused by their own actions or actions of third parties which are violating these Visiting Rules.
6. Visitors vehicles may be parked on designated spaces outside the exhibition area unless parking service representatives decide otherwise. Parking is not allowed on unmarked places, especially not on places designated for fire brigade equipment. Any vehicles parked outside the designated areas or on forbidden areas or vehicles obstructing daily business or operation in case of emergency situations or fire will be removed at the owner’s expense. Parking is for free and is subject to parking regulations.
7. Without special permission granted by the organizer it is not allowed to do the following on the Exhibition Centre premises: Handing out leaflets, print-outs and other publications, advertise, take commercial photographs, conduct opinion polls and similar activities. Sell goods or do any other unauthorized business activities, cause damage to the equipment and premises. Move about outside the designated routes. Enter premises which are not open to the public.